Yours and Chris (x
So okay. Okay. You and Chris went to catch some Z’s, it’s currently 1:12 AM and I can’t sleep. So I thought I’d change both of your statuses on Facebook. Then, I got bored again and I figured I’d go on your Tumblrs! :D I guessed it was the same as your Facebooks, SOOOOO TA DAA! :)
MMKAY! BYE CHIPMUNK! I LAHVA YEWS <3
REBLOG THIS AND LOOK AT YOUR BLOG. FUCKING DO IT.
lol HOLY SHIT. IT ACTUALLY WORKS.
LOL, i dont get what this has to do with having a heart.
Lemme go see what this is gonna do~
oh my god.
reblog it then look at your page.
- You check your phone, because you have nothing to contribute to the conversation.
- Wait for the right time to say something, you get interrupted. Twice.
- Someone you vaguely know is walking in front of you. You maintain distance.
- Hold the door for some. They’re slightly too far away.
- Someone comes online, you say “hey”, they go offline.
- You go in for the high-five. Other person isn’t looking.
- Accidentally look someone in the eye. Pretend to look past them.
- You say something stupid. You play it down, but everyone sees your face going red.
- You say “hi” to someone. It comes out as a whisper.
- Your friends formed a circle while you were gone. You can’t fit and end up standing slightly askew.
- Waiting by yourself for friends. Pretend you’re texting.
- You tell a hilarious joke. Nobody laughs.
- You’re in class and you want to cough. Some other person just coughed, now you have to wait.
- Walk into the restrooms and the stalls are full; pretend you only came here to wash your hands then leave.
- The person in front is walking slightly slower than you are. You walk at an uncomfortable speed to get past them.
this is me. every single one.
oh my….i’m very socially awkward, has happen once, or twice..or a lot